A swimming pool acid wash is a process that reduces stains, minerals and calcium buildup on pool plaster and pebble. Our acid and pressure washing consist of first draining your swimming pool then applying a layer of specially mixed acid and chemicals add ins. This acid will remove the fine layer of chemical and mineral buildup that is present on the plaster of your swimming pool as well as reveal a layer of plaster when it was first applied.
This process is similar to making your grass greener by mowing the top layer of it thus revealing the deeper hue underneath.
We have more than 10 years experience in pressure washing and specialize in commercial as well as residential cleaning with cold water. With our state of the art 4000 psi cleaning system all mold and dirt are easily removed leaving your patio, deck or even roof like new. We specialize in increasing property value. Clean and sanitized structures can only mean better and healthier living.
The pool or spa itself is just as important as the water. Tile, structural and electrical care are vital to keeping everything as good as new. Wh handle important taslk such as the ones below:
- Cleaning Tiles
- Cleaning, vacuuming and brushing the sides and bottom of your pool.
- Inspect all electrical components such as filters, skimmers and drains.
- Inspect tile and grout installations
- Inspect pool desks, ladders, diving boards, plugs,gages and other important components.
- Lubricate valves, O-rings and plugs.